geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo with Liferay library conflict
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:23:14 GMT
On Dec 28, 2007 5:48 PM, jleonar <jleonar@gmail.com> wrote:

> "You could try putting xerces in the geronimo repo directly and having
> a dependency to the jar: then the flags in your app's plan's
> environment will work."
>
> I am not clear on what you mean here.  I definitely could put it in the
> geronimo repository but I am not sure how to setup liferay to then use it in
> the geronimo-web.xml

Things are much easier to set up in the latest Geronimo 2.0.2 (or
better yet Geronimo 2.1-SNAPSHOT), but if you need to stick with
Geronimo 1.1 just add

                       <dependency>
                               <groupId>my.dir.name.under.repository</groupId>
                               <artifactId>xerces</artifactId>
                               <type>jar</type>
                       </dependency>

to your geronimo-web.xml and you're done.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl