geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: EJB related exception while migrating from Geronimo1.1.1 to Geronimo2.0.2
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:52:47 GMT
On Dec 28, 2007 11:32 AM, Hari Krishna Korrapati
<harikrishna.korrapati@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have internet connection, but my Geronimo server might be running behind
> the firewall.
> So would like to know how can i make geronimo to use internet connection, do
> i need to do some proxy settings; if so please provide some sample
> configuration.

The exception stack trace showed that java.sun.com could not be
resolved and hence Geronimo threw the exception. Try to do "telnet
java.sun.com 80" and see what happens or ping it (but some network
devices can block it and that's why it's not very reliable). UHE
appears when the hostname cannot be resolved so both should end up
with failure as will "nslookup java.sun.com".

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl