geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Fresh Geronimo Eclipse Plugin build
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:13:46 GMT
On Dec 20, 2007 11:08 AM, Tomasz Mazan <wind22@wp.pl> wrote:

> Where can I find fresh plugin build with script to download all it's
> dependencies ? I remember that someone has given me a link to page with
> instalation's procedure before 2.0.0 plugin was released, but I want to try
> current build.

Hi,

It's here - http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html. It's
been a while since I gave it a try and haven't since noticed any
complaints about it so it must be production-ready ;-) Or, people has
started to be working with the latest IntelliJ IDEA 7 release and the
Geronimo plugin (yeah, noticed your question about it earlier today
and am about to give it a try myself).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski