geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Problem with connection management
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:24:15 GMT
On Dec 17, 2007 2:44 PM, Hari Krishna Korrapati
<harikrishna.korrapati@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am facing some problem with hibernate on Geronimo. Got the following
> exception when a "select" query is issued against DB2.
>                      com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE:
> -911, SQLSTATE: 40001, SQLERRMC: 68
> <connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
>                  <connectiondefinition-instance>
>                     <name>XYZDataSource</name>
> and below is the hibernate configuration
>         <property name="connection.driver_class">
> COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver</property>
>         <property name="connection.url">jdbc:db2:DBNAME</property>
>         <property name="connection.username">db2inst3</property>
>         <property name="connection.password">db2inst3</property>
>         <property name="show_sql">true</property>
>         <property name="use_outer_join">true</property>
>         <property
> name="dialect">net.sf.hibernate.dialect.DB2Dialect</property>

Hi Hari,

It's not an answer to your question, but I can't resist to ask about
it - why do you use Hibernate and Geronimo pools? You'd be better off
using Geronimo database pool in Hibernate. I think these two database
pool might compete with each other.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski