geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Created New intance - while deploying simple web app - getting java.lang.ClassCastException: java.io.File
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:49:25 GMT
On Dec 14, 2007 8:01 AM, abpb2006 <abpb2006@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I donwloaded geronimo and started the server. When i deploy a simple web app
> using the comsole i'm getting this error - java.lang.ClassCastException:
> java.io.File

Unbelievable. I've been deploying a couple of web applications
recently and have never seen the error message. What's more
interesting is that java.io.File is loaded by BootstrapClassLoader (I
hope I didn't mess the name of the very first classloader in the
classloader stack). I'm leaning towards saying it was not Geronimo as
the only connection to it is that the issue was sent to Geronimo user
mailing list ;-)

Seriously, give us some more information on the environment you're
using - Geronimo version, the url Geronimo comes from, the simple
webapp (how simple it is) and the steps you did in the console. Is it
reproducible?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski