geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Help related to TransactionManagerLookup
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:45:19 GMT
On Dec 14, 2007 8:43 AM, Hari Krishna Korrapati
<harikrishna.korrapati@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am migrating an application from websphere to Geronimo1.1.1 and it uses
> hibernate
>
> in hibernate.cfg.xml there is code like
>         <property
> name="transaction.factory_class">net.sf.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory
> </property>
>         <property
> name="transaction.manager_lookup_class">net.sf.hibernate.transaction.WebSphereTransactionManagerLookup</property>
>
> What should i use instead of WebSphereTransactionManagerLookup.

I'm pretty sure the following documentation might help - Running JBoss
Seam 2.0.0.GA on Geronimo 2.1 [1]. There's a section about Hibernate
and its configuration for Geronimo - you need
org.apache.geronimo.hibernate.transaction.GeronimoTransactionManagerLookup.

Jacek

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/running-jboss-seam-200ga-on-geronimo-21.html

--
Jacek Laskowski