geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: How to deploy GWT RPC app to Geornimo
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 23:11:32 GMT
On Dec 4, 2007 10:52 PM, jpmlpool <jpmlpool@hotmail.com> wrote:

>     I downloaded a GWT RPC app, imported it into Eclipse, ran it
> in hosted mode and web mode, and everything works fine. But I
> do not know how to deploy it to Geronimo.

GWT RPC application is effectively a bunch of JavaScripts and other
client-side technologies. No server-side is really involved in gwt
development unless you're using rpc and a servlet environment's
required. You can build a war file from your gwt application and
deploy it onto Geronimo as other web applications. Think of gwt as
dhtml/js development using java.

Could you point out where I could download the app and try it out myself?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl