geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: HOW to ADF runtime libraries
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:41:16 GMT
On Dec 4, 2007 12:20 PM, JAR <joseantonioribeiro@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've added all the libraries (manually) of ADF, but I can't deploy
> webapp.war.
>
> After deploying my service, here is the log when I try to execute:
>
> #### Start
> JBO-30003: O pool de aplicações
> (pt.com.model.artigos.services.ArtigosAM_CatalogoWS) não conseguiu registar
> a saída do módulo da aplicação devido à seguinte excepção:
>
> oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29000: JBO-29000: JBO-25222: Incapaz de criar o
> módulo da aplicação.

Unless I'm mistaken the messages are in Portugese (pt locale), aren't
they? Sadly I don't speak Portugese, so can't decipher it and propose
a solution. If you could send the deployment plans you use it would
certainly make things easier. If you could run Geronimo with
-Duser.language=en and send the stack trace(s) again it would be
appreciated too.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski