geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Accessing SQL Server datasource from EJB
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:23:56 GMT
I'm a bit mystified so far.  Which geronimo version are you using?
You might try the current 2.1-SNAPSHOT which I think you can get from
http://people.apache.org/~prasad/binaries/trunk/20071218

You might try:
including a non-jta-datasource (you'll need to set up an additional
datasource that has <no-transaction>)
explicitly setting the DBDictionary for MSSQL in the persistence.xml
properties

but I don't really see how these would cause this problem.

still thinking...
david jencks