geronimo-user mailing list archives

From zephyrus <wizar...@dreamwiz.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0.2+Activemq-xmpp?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 07:07:46 GMT

I got error message..
> java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy geronimo-xmpp-plan.xml
Username: system
Password: ******
Error: Unable to distribute geronimo-xmpp-plan.xml: Cannot deploy
the requested application module because no deployer is able to
handle it. This can happen if tou have omitted the J2EE deployment
descriptor, disabled a deployer module, or if, for example, you are
trying to deploy an EJB module on a minimal Geronimo server that
does not have EJB support installed.
(planFile=/geronimo-jetty6-jee5-2.02/geronimo-xmpp-plan.xml)

%-|%-|%-|