geronimo-user mailing list archives

From SergZ <serg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating and deploying ejb
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:14:52 GMT

If include all libraries into ear or ejbapp.jar, size if this bean will be so
much(~10Mb). And
I think that it isn't a good idea. Otherwise why there is possibility to
make jar-file without libraries.
I think that one can "install" library into geronimo(Repository with
appropriate Group, Artifact, Version and Type) and declares dependencies in
openejb-jar.xml.

if you or somebody give example if it implementation i'll be very much
obliged to you)