geronimo-user mailing list archives

From SergZ <serg...@gmail.com>
Subject creating and deploying ejb
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:23:33 GMT

Hello. I'm a newbie.
My ejbapp use external library(for example JAX-RPC), and archive ejbapp.jar
doesn't consist of any jaxrpc*.jar files. For devolipng I use Netbeans.

At attempt a deploying this ejb, I receive messages such that:

14:25:33,666 INFO  [config] Configuring app:
default/hellobean/1198697132606/jar
14:25:33,827 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lcom/sun/activation/viewers/TextViewer;
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2291)
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1743)

ejb-business-part is:

package hellopack;

import javax.ejb.Stateless;
import com.sun.activation.viewers.TextViewer;

@Stateless
public class NewSessionBean implements NewSessionRemote, NewSessionLocal {
    /** Creates a new instance of NewSessionBean */

    TextViewer tv;

    public NewSessionBean() {
    }

    public String sayHello() {
        //TODO implement sayHello
        return "Hellqweqweqwo!";
    }

}

I suppose that to achieve this is to use Common Libs in Services.
How to solve this problem.