geronimo-user mailing list archives

From abpb2006 <abpb2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Created New intance - while deploying simple web app - getting java.lang.ClassCastException: java.io.File
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:05:36 GMT

I'm using 2.0.0.1

Web is real simple it only has 2 jsps

I have 2 instances of Geronimo - Inst1 and Ints2 both of them have their own
repository.

I am able to start both the servers fine and able to doeply application in
Inst1 ver well.

But when i try to deploy webapp thru console in Inst2, i get below classcast
excpetion :

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.io.File
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.io.File
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:385)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:126)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:865)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.io.File
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.cleanupConfigurationDir(EARConfigBuilder.java:694)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.cleanupContext(EARConfigBuilder.java:681)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:640)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e56ec6.invoke(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:830)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.CorbaGBeanNameSource$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$ff0e7b85.buildConfiguration(<generated>)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:304)