geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject JMS in two Server instances in the same machine
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:01:24 GMT

Hello,

 I´ve got two Geronimo 2.0.2  server instances into the same machine ussing
portoffset 0 and 1. Then the port assigned are...

 Node1:  port 61616   ActiveMQ Transport Connector

 Node2:   port 61617   ActiveMQ Transport Connector

 The problem is that jms doesn´t appear be independent. when I start the
Node2 server, it throws this exception trying to connect to node1 61616 port
when node 2 isn´t running.

45:04,628 ERROR [ActiveMQEndpointWorker] Endpoint connection to JMS broker
faile
d: Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://localhost:61616. Reason:
java.net.Conn
ectException: Connection refused: connect

furthermore, when node1 and node2 are running and I trying to obtain jms
provider from client, I can´t connect to node 2 port number 61617. Only I
can connect to node 1 port 61616

Can I configurate node1 and node2 to obtain independent jms broker per
node?. thanks.