geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject Re: Remote deploy JMS Resources
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:01:39 GMT

I saw this...

<external-path xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
            <dep:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.modules</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>geronimo-activemq-ra</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>2.1-SNAPSHOT</dep:version>
            <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
        </external-path>

but how can i add this to my connector deploy plan?

<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2">
  <dep:environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
    <dep:moduleId>
    	<dep:groupId>console.jms</dep:groupId>
    	<dep:artifactId>jmsResources</dep:artifactId>
    	<dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
    <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
  	</dep:moduleId>
    <dep:dependencies>
      <dep:dependency>
        <dep:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</dep:groupId>
        <dep:artifactId>activemq-broker</dep:artifactId>
        <dep:type>car</dep:type>
      </dep:dependency>
    </dep:dependencies>
  </dep:environment>
  <resourceadapter>
    <resourceadapter-instance>
      <resourceadapter-name>jmsResources</resourceadapter-name>
      <workmanager xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2">
        <gbean-link>DefaultWorkManager</gbean-link>
      </workmanager>
    </resourceadapter-instance>
    <outbound-resourceadapter>
      <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
        <connectiondefinition-instance>
          <name>IHCIConnectionFactory</name>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>
          <connectionmanager>
            <xa-transaction>
              <transaction-caching />
            </xa-transaction>
            <single-pool>
              <max-size>10</max-size>
              <min-size>0</min-size>

<blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
              <idle-timeout-minutes>0</idle-timeout-minutes>
              <match-one />
            </single-pool>
          </connectionmanager>
        </connectiondefinition-instance>
      </connection-definition>
    </outbound-resourceadapter>
  </resourceadapter>
  <!-- ElementSupportData -->
  <adminobject>
    <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Topic</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic</adminobject-class>
    <adminobject-instance>

<message-destination-name>ElementSupportData</message-destination-name>
      <config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">ElementSupportData</config-property-setting>
    </adminobject-instance>
  </adminobject>
</connector>