geronimo-user mailing list archives

From maho77 <m.hoffm...@mvolution.de>
Subject Circular reference problem
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:32:45 GMT

Hello,

I have a problem with circular references. I have the following
constelation:

- I have a annotations.jar deployed as common lib. This jar contains some
annotations
- I have a bean (I call it ModifyBean) that modifies objects that contain
these annotations.
- The ModifyBean will be used by several other beans (BeanA, BeanB, ...) The
ModifyBean has to be independent from BeanA, BeanB, ...
- The ModifyBean is dependent from the annotation.jar, because it looks
after this annotations in the objects that have to be modified
- The other beans BeanA, BeanB are also dependend from annotations.jar
because some entities make use of the annotations. BeanA and BeanB are also
dependent from ModifyBean because the BeanA and BeanB calling the modify
method from ModifyBean to modify the entities.

My problem is that the ModifyBean has to know BeanA and BeanB, to know the
entities which should be modified. The deployment of BeanA, BeanB and the
ModifyBean failes. Further I don't want that the ModifyBean knows BeanA or
BeanB, because I  have some other beans that should be modified by the
ModifyBean and I don't want add the dependencies to openejb.xml each time I
have to add a new bean that want's to use the ModifyBean.

Is this solveable?

Thanks a lot,
Mark