geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject How can I set activeMQ policies as subscriptionRecoveryPolicy
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:06:46 GMT

Hello,

 In activemq standalone server, I only have to add this into config xml file
for set recovery policies

<destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap><policyEntries>
          <policyEntry topic=">">
          	<messageEvictionStrategy>
           		<oldestMessageEvictionStrategy/>
      		</messageEvictionStrategy>
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
            </dispatchPolicy>
            <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
               <!-- <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy /> -->
              <timedSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy recoverDuration="60000" />
            </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>

          </policyEntry>

      </policyEntries></policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>

When I have to set this in Apache Geronimo?, into activemq connector deploy
plan?

Other cuestion is where I have to set discoveryUri transport connection in
Geronimo that is in activemq standalone config file.

Thanks.