geronimo-user mailing list archives

From beyondjusitn <beyondjus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:26:11 GMT

Thanks. Yeah, I've done the 5-minute tutorial. I have working web client
already.

What if what I want is an Java EE application client project in the same EAR
project just as my EJB project is in. So it will turn out that my EAR
project has an EJB project, as created in the 5-minutes tutorial, and a
client application client project. Is that possible if I want to use the
EJB's remote method in my application client? If it is, then how?

Thanks again.

-----
--
Best Wishes!