geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Mazan <>
Subject MessageDrivenBean injection issue
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:57:26 GMT

I got problem with injecting Jms ConnectionFactory to my MDB, which needs it
to send message to queue different to that it's listening to. During
deployment I get "only" WARN in my logs:

WARN [OpenEJB] Injection data not found in enc:
jndiName='DispatcherJmsXAConnectionFactory', target=class

and during application's work NullPointerException when I try to access this
jmsConnFactory property.

With David Jenks we investingated strange form of metadata complete
deployment descriptor. It indicates a kind of bug with deploying application

Files: ejb-jar.xml openejb-jar.xml