geronimo-user mailing list archives

From beyondjusitn <>
Subject Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException?
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 13:47:51 GMT

I followed the 5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development with
Eclipse and Geronimo. And in my web client the EJB works fine. However, when
I tested it in my application client, as following:
public class Main{
	private static RemoteBusinessInterface remoteBusinessIntf;
I got this error:Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException.
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks a lot.

Best Wishes!
Justin Tsao