geronimo-user mailing list archives

From abpb2006 <>
Subject error while deploying war file thru second instance in multiple instance+repository configuration
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 05:23:40 GMT

Hi Gurus,

I have mutilpe instances (inst1, ints2, ints3) of one server installation.
All these 3 instances have thier own repository.

1. I have been able to start these instance on diff port.
2. I'm able to deploy web app thru 1st intance (used web console)
3. But when i try to deply app in inst2... it tries to deploy app in
somewhere /tmp directory as oppose to its own repository.....

struggling... :-( not sure why its not deploying...whears i'm using the same
script what i used for starting and configuring inst1.

Pl suggest...thanks.