geronimo-user mailing list archives

From beyondjusitn <beyondjus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy ejb on Geronimo as JAR file.
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:08:57 GMT

Yeah, I've tried it before. In your tutorial, you encapsulate the ejb in an
EAR project. Through deploying EAR, you deploy EJB. However, what I want is
deploy EJB only. and use EJB's remote method in my J2EE application client
project. Do you know how to make it? Or do you know how to use EJB in J2EE
application? Do I have to deploy application client also?
Thanks a lot.

-----
--
Best Wishes!