geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AMQ stopped to sent messages to MDB
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:01:26 GMT
These errors are not a problem here:

08:16:12,760 ERROR [Transaction] Please correct the integration and
supply a NamedXAResource
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot log transactions as
org.apache.activemq.ra.LocalAndXATransaction@1c90b7c is not a
NamedXAResource.

These errors are definitely a problem:
08:16:12,870 ERROR [Transaction] Unexpected exception
committingorg.apache.activemq.ra.LocalAndXATransaction@1c90b7c;
continuing to commit other RMs
javax.transaction.xa.XAException: The connection is already closed
Caused by: org.apache.activemq.ConnectionClosedException: The
connection is already closed
...	... 22 more
08:16:13,089 ERROR [Transaction] The Transaction Manager has
encountered an unexpected error condition while attempting to commit
the transaction: null

Figuring out why the connection got closed would be very useful, but
I'm not sure how to do it without digging into the code.

thanks
david jencks