geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: GBean classloader and dependencies
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 08:06:16 GMT

On Nov 2, 2007, at 12:34 AM, Anil Arora wrote:

> When I use the gbean inside the plan, I end up going back to square
> one.
> It can't even find my sharedlib classes.
> I attached a debugger to this and I don't see the SharedLib class
> instantiated with my lib parameters.

the order in which the web app and the shared lib gbean start is
indeterminate, so if your web app has something that needs the
classes on web app startup you might be getting an error before
geronimo tries to start the shared lib gbean.

You could create a copy of the shared lib configuration with jasper
as a parent and configured to point to your directories.

Are you sure you can't put your jars into the geronimo repo and use
dependencies?

thanks
david jencks