geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Moni <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lifecycle Operation Failed problem
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:36:53 GMT
Is the app deployed?  Do you see it under deployed apps?  Is there a welcome_file for the application?

gghazali <gghazali@deloitte.co.uk> wrote:
Hi. Sorry to bother you all with another question.

I can now deploy Hudson, and the deployer returns this message:

"Deployed default/hudson/1194464653577/war @ /hudson"

but when I try to access it at http://toolkit:8080/hudson I get a 404 error.

Accessing the console or the Tomcat welcome page at
http://toolkit:8080/console or http://toolkit:8080 works fine.

Any reason for this? This is the final step in my hurdle that I cannot
figure out. Please help. Thank you.