geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.1.5 and Geronimo 2.0.2
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:38:45 GMT
The minimal assembles don't contain the myfaces components but they
do contain the jee-specs component.   The jee-specs component  is a
parent of all webapps and includes the JSF 1.2 apis in its
classpath.   I provided instructions in another email for one way to
work around this since Jochen said that upgrading to JSF1.2 is not an
option.

Best wishes,
Paul