geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@jnwd.net>
Subject Re: How to monitor the used database connections?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:58:40 GMT
Hello Jochen,

I do not believe that there is a way to monitor used connections in a
database pool within Geronimo.

I use MySQL which has an admin client that allows me to monitor my
databases.  I would imagine that whatever database you are using would
have something similar.

But that would make a nice enhancement - Would you like to create a
'wish list' JIRA for it?

Here is a link to the issue tracking system for Geronimo:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO

Or, if you don't want to, let me know and I'll create one.

Thanks,

Jay

Jochen Zink wrote:
> Hello,
>
> just a simple question. Is it possible to monitor a database pool? I will see how many
connections to the database are opened, and currently used by an application. Is it possible
to get these information�s with geronimo 2.0.1?