geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IIOP Marshalling depends on JDK implementation?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:26:30 GMT
It appears that the Vector writeObject() method exists only for
synchronization purposes.  It just calls the defaultWriteObject() method
of the ObjectOutputStream.  This results in an identical serialized
value being used.  I know the WAS CE developers have gotten CORBA
marshalling to work between servers running on the IBM and Sun
JVMs....and those tests included Vector usage.

Rick