geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject ActiveMQ HashMap System propertie problem
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:19:27 GMT
Hi G users and devs.

Is there a way to get around the ActiveMQ HashMap System propertie
problem ?

key="org.apache.activeio.journal.active.lockMap" value=HashSet<E>

I have problem using BIRT in Geronimo v2.0.2 as BIRT:s OSGI Launcher
throws a java.lang.ClassCastException on start up wile reading this
property.
I don't know way I keep hitting this problem on different projects ;),
the good news is that the problem is fixed in ActiveMQ 5.0.

FYI I need a fix/workaround for a Unix/Linux box. I have tried setting
GERONIMO_OPTS="-Dorg.apache.activeio.journal.active.DisableLocking=true"
but it did not help.

thanks
   Peter Petersson