geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Waldowski <mwald...@sulechow.net>
Subject Re: AMQ stopped to sent messages to MDB
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:26:39 GMT
Hello.

Thank you for looking at my problem.

It looks like the problem appear only when I use *vm* JMS listener. In
fact I have in geronimo.xml:

<resourceadapter-instance>
    <resourceadapter-name>jms-resources</resourceadapter-name>
    <config-property-setting
name="ServerUrl">vm://localhost:61617</config-property-setting>
    <nam:workmanager
xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2">
        <nam:gbean-link>DefaultWorkManager</nam:gbean-link>
    </nam:workmanager>
</resourceadapter-instance>

When I switch to tcp listener (simply by comment 3rd line of above)
everything works ok!

Regards, Marcin