geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Zink <jochenl...@web.de>
Subject Re: ClassCastException while using the gloabl JNDI Context
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:42:06 GMT
Thanks a lot for the helpful answer! It works like David descriped.

I deployed a new Configuration which contains the jar file with RolleDTO inside. Both WebApplications
becomes a dependency to this configuration and not to the jar File direct. After this, everythink
is working!

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Jochen

> -----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----

Jetzt neu! Sch├╝tzen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate