geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Arora" <aar...@interlacesystems.com>
Subject RE: GBean classloader and dependencies
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:38:44 GMT
I'm sure I don't want to put jars into the Geronimo repo.  This is a
waste of space and not compatible with any other application servers.
>From my own experience, there has always been a way to specify the
external libraries that isn't as painful.

Regardless of the jasper-jdt dependency, I cannot get the sharedlib
mechanism to work from the plan itself.  The only way I was able to get
this to work with the shared lib in the config.xml.  It is strange that
the gbean is not available during deployment when the deployer is
instantiating or looking up classes.

When are the plan-specified gbeans supposed to be started?

Anil

xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"

xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1">