geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Arora" <aar...@interlacesystems.com>
Subject RE: GBean classloader and dependencies
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 08:03:30 GMT
This is what I see during deployment on the console, even though my own
copy of axis.jar is in a lib directory specified in the sharedlib path.

01:26:18,625 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Failed to load servlet
class org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.discoverPOJOWebSer
vices(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:169)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.discoverWebService
s(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:110)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.findWebServices(JA
XWSServiceBuilder.java:92)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$
$5b2252ff.invoke(<generated>)

xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"

xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1">