geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Arora" <aar...@interlacesystems.com>
Subject RE: GBean classloader and dependencies
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 07:23:08 GMT

Here's what I think you're saying...although I've not been able to get
this to work right.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1"

        xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"

        xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1">

    <sys:environment>

        <sys:moduleId>

            <sys:groupId>com.interlacesystems</sys:groupId>

            <sys:artifactId>dynamicPlanner</sys:artifactId>

            <sys:version>3.5</sys:version>

            <sys:type>war</sys:type>

        </sys:moduleId>

        <sys:dependencies>

            <sys:dependency>

                <sys:groupId>org.apache.tomcat</sys:groupId>

                <sys:artifactId>jasper-jdt</sys:artifactId>

            </sys:dependency>

            <sys:dependency>

                <sys:artifactId>sharedlib</sys:artifactId>

            </sys:dependency>

        </sys:dependencies>

    </sys:environment>

    <context-root>/interlace</context-root>

    <sys:gbean name="SharedLib1"
class="org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib">

        <sys:attribute
name="classesDirs">c:/dev/main/install,c:/dev/main/install/internal/inte
rlace/bundles,c:/dev/main/install/interlace/bundles</sys:attribute>

        <sys:attribute
name="libDirs">c:/dev/main/install/lib/endorsed,c:/dev/main/install/lib/
endorsed-sun,c:/dev/main/install/internal/lib,c:/dev/main/install/lib</s
ys:attribute>

        <sys:reference name="ServerInfo">

           <sys:name>ServerInfo</sys:name>

        </sys:reference>

        <!-- DO I NEED THIS?

        <sys:dependency>

<sys:module>org.apache.tomcat/jasper-jdt/6.0.13/jar</sys:module>

        </sys:dependency>

        -->

    </sys:gbean>

</web-app>