geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to increase the limit of Portoffset ? its not working after 4000
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:08:42 GMT
I did not suggest stopping the activemq-broker altogether for I thought it
may render the server not startable.  There may be other configurations that
are dependent on activemq-broker (look in the admin console for child
configurations) and starting those will automatically start the parent
configuration(s).

++Vamsi