geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <m...@aufdencamp.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS/FEEDBACK] Usability improvements to Geronimo
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:37:42 GMT
Thanks for the look guys.

It may be part of my development environment.  I'm using G1.1.1 with
MyEclipse 5.1.1 on Eclipse 3.2.2 on WXP and OS X.  When I Undeploy my
app, the context listener cleans up properly.  However, when I stop the
server, it doesn't.

I also have G2.0.2 with MyEclipse 6.0.1/Eclipse 3.3 on Ubuntu for new
development/migration and G1.1.1 on W2K3 as a production server.

My guess is a problem with MyEclipse.  I'll test them all and get back
to you:)