geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException invoking find methods of EJB Entity CMP
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:39:01 GMT
On Nov 27, 2007 9:44 AM, ivanrc <iriano@indra.es> wrote:

> When ejb-ql doesn´t obtain any result, the associate find method throw
> EJBException whith this caused by:
>

> Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
>         at
> org.apache.openejb.core.cmp.CmpContainer.findEJBObject(CmpContainer.java:756)
>         ... 26 more
> How can I resolve this?,Thanks.

Hi,

I have looked at the class in question -
org.apache.openejb.core.cmp.CmpContainer - and it changed much since
Geronimo 2.0.2. Could you run your application on Geronimo
2.1-SNAPSHOT and see if it fixes the issue? You can download Geronimo
2.1-SNAPSHOT from
http://people.apache.org/~prasad/binaries/trunk/20071122/.

Jacek

--