geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot access the geronimo server?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:26:07 GMT

On Nov 1, 2007, at 11:21 AM, MShah wrote:

> What do I modify in the  server-log4j.properties file to get more
> information
> in the log file?  Could anyone please let me know, as I would like
> to debug
> this further?

I think these lines are key, but I haven't figured out how the
logging levels they specify interrelate:

#I think any log messages below INFO are ignored
log4j.rootLogger=INFO, CONSOLE, FILE

#I think messages that make it through root logger but are at least
this level get into this file
log4j.appender.FILE.Threshold=TRACE

hope this helps
david jencks