geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: package with the same name in 2 different jar not picked up by geronimo 2.0.1
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:02:12 GMT

Here is the error:

java.lang.SecurityException: Package was already been loaded and not sealed:
package=website.forms,
url=file:/C:/geronimo5_2_0_1/repository/default/formBuilderApp.war/1194039233212/formBuilderApp.war-1194039233212.war/WEB-INF/lib/dataMgr.jar

I have chnaged the package name so there is no way for me to get the stack
trace now.  Based on the url sent looks like this issue has been addressed.

Thanks,
Manisha