geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject package with the same name in 2 different jar not picked up by geronimo 2.0.1
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:41:46 GMT

Geronimo 2.0.1 does not let you have a package named the same in 2 different
jars.  For Example I am deploying a web project and have a jar included in
this war.  The package name in jar1 is website.abc and the war has a package
called website.abc.  When I deploy the package on Geronimo I get exceptions
which are resolved by renaming the package in the war to website.abc2

This was never a problem when this same application was deployed on weblogic
8.1.

Is this a possible defect in Geronimo 2.0.1?

Thanks,
Manisha Waghray