geronimo-user mailing list archives

From abpb2006 <abpb2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to shut donwn one of the instances on Gronimo while they were started by Multiple server command cmd line
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:40:13 GMT

thanks Jacek..

is there a way we where we dont have to enter system/manager at commnad
line.

we r configuring multiple instances for many users and their onw repository
for that instance. So while deploying thier repository...we run the below
command :

deploy --port 1109 deploy newrepo.xml

but it asks for un and pwd....can we somehow automate it...where user does
not has to enter un and pwd...

thanks a lot
ABPB