geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jbeaulau <jbeau...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Disabling system modules with child components
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:07:07 GMT

no.  For the jetty to clustering dependency I think we could use a
<import>classes</import> dependency in jetty so the clustering
classes would be available but the gbeans wouldn't need to be
started.  I'm not sure why the dependency from console to corba is
there but if its really necessary we might be able to do something
similar there.  Would you be interested in experimenting in trunk for
the 2.1 release?  I could give some hints on what to try if necessary.

thanks
david jencks

Any hints would be greatly appreciated

I'm currently poking around the config.xml file.

Thanks
-John