geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Mazan <win...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Force to load subobjects in OpenJPA
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:45:38 GMT

Jacek
Thanks for your advice. I use named queries and...

1) if I use query like

@NamedQueries({
	@NamedQuery(name = "ProductWithDeps",
	            query = "SELECT p FROM Product p"
	            		+ " WHERE p.number = :number")
})
product is found and returned, but if I use query like:

2)
@NamedQueries({
	@NamedQuery(name = "ProductWithDeps",
	            query = "SELECT p FROM Product p"
	            	    + " join fetch p.blocks"
	            		+ " WHERE p.number= :number")
})
I get null as a finder result. What's wrong ?

Beniamin