geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Mazan <win...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Accessing my EJB remote interface from my MDB
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:19:15 GMT

Jacek
When I try to get bean existing in different ear from my MDB (deployed on
the same Geronimo) using initial context like:

  feedbackGate = (FeedbackGateRemote) ic.lookup("CoreManagerRemote");

I get NamingException,

but if I initialize context with additional properties application is
working fine:

  properties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
  properties.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ejbd://localhost:4201");
  InitialContext ic = new InitialContext(properties);
  feedbackGate = (FeedbackGateRemote) ic.lookup("CoreManagerRemote");

Is it impossibly to make the first solution working ?

Beniamin