geronimo-user mailing list archives

From beyondjusitn <beyondjus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development with Eclipse and Geronimo (was Re: problems when deploy ejb in eclipse)
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 05:29:17 GMT

Hi, Tim. Thanks again. I've set the parameters to see if it will work.

Could I ask you some advice on developing EJB? Just as I asked Jacek. What
do you thing is the best combination to develop EJB? What IDE? What server?
Some of my friends is trying out Sun Application Server. Still some problems
occurred.

BTW, do you know how to solve the problem I met when second time I opened
Eclipse? The second time I opened the Eclipse, of course the first time I
created the three projects in the tutorial "5 minutes tutorial", the J2EE
dependency disappeared, the servlet could not find the package. I upload the
two pictures.
it's supposed to be like this:
  http://www.nabble.com/file/p13891278/3.jpg

But the second time I opened ecplise, it appeared like this:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p13891278/2.jpg

Thanks.

-----
--