geronimo-user mailing list archives

From beyondjusitn <beyondjus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development with Eclipse and Geronimo (was Re: problems when deploy ejb in eclipse)
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:57:40 GMT

Hey, Jacek. This is Justin. Tim forward me to the tutorial you wrote. So I
didn't note that you put a reply in the forum. Yeah, the tutorial really
helped a lot. Thank you very much.

But I have another problem after following your tutorial. After the first
time I created all the projects in your tutorial, if I close eclipse, then
reopen eclipse, there will be an error in SampleWAR project. I find out that
it is a problem of J2EE Module Dependency. So, again I right click on
SampleWAR, choose' property', then 'J2EE Module Dependencies', I found that
it is different from the first time I come here. If I choose SampleEJB, the
error is fixed, however, I met deploy problems. I have no choice but to redo
all the three projects to get them running. Why?

Another problem is that my Eclipse kept errepting, saying something like
memory leaked. Is that because the Eclipse I'm using? I'm using Eclipse
3.3.1, Eclipse Data Tools Platform Enablement Version: 1.5.1.200709261 and
Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) Source Version: 2.3.1.v200709252135.

Thank you.

-----
--
Best Wishes!