geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kest <soap_...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassCastException while getting the home-interface!
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:23:55 GMT

I DO have all the classes, actually! I mean, the client “sees” them all! I
can write, for example:

  FirstHome firstHome;
  firstHome = (FirstHome)PortableRemoteObject.narrow(objRef,
FirstHome.class);

If the client couldn’t “see” FirstHome.class, it would never allow the first
string where I declare the reference to FirstHome. I receive the exception
exactly when I try to make class casting with (FirstHome)... Defining a
class-path won’t help. Sorry.