geronimo-user mailing list archives

From halfb0y <hosup.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development with Eclipse and Geronimo (was Re: problems when deploy ejb in eclipse)
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:13:03 GMT

Thank you for the tutorial. Now I can finally try some ejb3 stuff.

BTW, about appplication.xml, I was able to generated it by right click on
SampleEar project -> Java EE -> Generate Deployment Descriptor Stub. And it
seems working fine.
I think you used v2.0 to write the tutorial, so try v2.0.2 instead.

Thanks again.

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/5-minute-Tutorial-on-Enterprise-Application-Development-with-Eclipse-and-Geronimo-%28was-Re%3A-problems-when-deploy-ejb-in-eclipse%29-tf4800152s134.html#a13767152