geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject EJB 3.0 local interface lookup in Geronimo 2.0.2
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:50:48 GMT

Hello,

I had deployed a EJB 3 stateless bean, and the log show TeamBeanRemote as
Remote JNDI name:

08:37:26,015 INFO  [startup] Jndi(name=TeamBeanRemote) -->
Ejb(deployment-id=test_ejb3/TeamBean)

If I defined a @local interface, Do you know if the log have to print a line
with local interface jndi name or Apache geronimo use the same name for both
remote interface and local interface?

Other thing,  I need to lookup a EJB local interface from inside my EJB 3.0.
I try to use java:/comp/env/... but it doesn´t work. Do I have to config
something inside my openejb-jar.xml descriptor?

Thanks.