geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: deploying a new app with change in package name - NoClassDefFoundError
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:23:42 GMT

The version of Geronimo is 2.0.1 and I am using myEclipse IDE.

Thanks,
Manisha

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/HTTP-Status-500---java.lang.RuntimeException%3A-System-properties-file-%22C%3A%5Cgeronimo5_2_0_1%5Cbin%5C.%5Capplications%5Cwebteam.properties%22-could-not-be-loaded-tf4779778s134.html#a13712339